For whatever reason people visit this magical continent of ours, they invariably leave with a better understanding of how valuable Africa, its people and its wonders are to the world.
There is only one Africa. Perpetuating the perception that it is primarily a place of hopeless wretchedness and suffering is neither correct nor useful.
The sleeping giant is waking. We need to invite as many people as possible to join the party. Only then will the music also reach those who presently suffer in silence.
- thelifesporadic likes this
- ohmygash likes this
- sagerabelaissoul reblogged this from tjpytheas and added:
- moderndancers reblogged this from wonkaonafrica
- purplebyrd likes this
- threecorners reblogged this from tjpytheas
- tjpytheas reblogged this from emmtotheatt
- tjpytheas likes this
- emmtotheatt reblogged this from wonkaonafrica and added:
- jareddwhite likes this
- wonkaonafrica posted this